Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PHOTOS


I have finally gotten around to organizing some of the pictures I've been taking, so this blog will be a short pictorial.  I am using an inexpensive little Vivitar 3 pixel.  It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done without me having to worry about losing or breaking an expensive camera, as I have done with others.  I hope to get better with it as I go along.  https://picasaweb.google.com/103787645092383625526/PANAMA

Down the road a bit, you will be seeing some pictures taken in Costa Rica.  Since my arrival in this heartbreakingly beautiful country, I have been staying at a terrific Hotel in Heredia (just outside of San Jose), called "Hotel Las Flores".  It is a family owned and operated hotel with the friendliest service ever.  Gabriella, or Gabi, as she prefers to be called, runs the little restaurant here where all of the guests congregate, since she has a vivacious personality and is a great cook besides!  Gabi has the most beautiful little girl, Isabella.   So, here is the first picture in Costa Rica, of Gabi and Isabella...oops, it looks like the picture didn't open.  Sorry, I don't have another with Isabella, so you're just going to have to see Gabi alone for now, until she sends me another picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment